1. What inspired your swapbot nickname?
2. What is the most unique or interesting thing about the city, or country you live in?
The discovery of Brazil took place here in my city, by Pedro Alvares Cabral on April 22, 1500
3. If you celebrate the winter holidays, share a special memory or thing you enjoy about the season.
Not usually have bitter winters ... but the best thing I like to do in the winter season is to stay at home watching TV, listening to music and so ...
4. Whats your favourite song at the moment?
Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
5. Whats your favourite frozen food?
6. What scent do you wear the most?
Quasar – O Boticário
7. One word that describes me is......
8. My favourite crafts are........(include pics, or links to your stuff!)
scrapbooking, rubberstamping, bookmarks, jewelry and more.
see more here: My Flickr
9. If I had a million dollars I would......
Buy my house, my car, help my family and traveling around the world. love know new places.
10. 3 things I'm good at are........... ( think positive, dont leave this blank!)
creativity, writing letters, dancing ..
11. My favourite childhood toy was a.......
doll and house (miss you ...)
12. Name 5 you cant live without........God, family, friends, money and books
13 .Name 5 product things you cant live without.....
books, computer, mobile phone, pen and clothes
14. I'm in love with.....
my heavenly Father, my family and friends. My life!
15. A cause that I care about is.....women and children raped. No violence!
16. my new years resolution is to....
reforming my room and buy a pink notebook (DELL), among many other things ...
17. In my neighbourhood it is common to see many........
children playing in the square
18. On friday nights I enjoy.....
Go to a ballad
19. My computer desk has these items on it.....
20. My bedroom window faces...
a wall and the sky :)
21. Today the weather is....
Summer, very hot.
Well, that's ... I hope you enjoyed.
Juliana Pena - Swapbot
Little Critters - caching in the sun
2 years ago