• I am the Juliana, am Brazilian, have 24 years and living creature in Porto Seguro/Bahia - Brazil. I am a happy and very extrovert person and that it adores to make new friendships! I am an easy person to deal, that preza very for the family and the friendship! =)
In this exchange there is a list of 100 books that you read and / or would like to read. I loved this exchange, and actually reading books is essential in my life, could not live without.
below the list of books. Italic= read
100 Books I have read and would like to read
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 2. The diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank 3. The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown 4. The secret by Rhonda Byrne 5. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind 6. When Nietzsche Wept By Irvin D. Yalom 7. Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho 8. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho 9. The Zahir by Paulo Coelho 10. Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho 11. The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho 12. Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan 13. Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess by Meg Cabot 14. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez 15. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks 16. A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks 17. At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks 18. Human, All Too Human by Friedrich Nietzsche 19. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown 20. Deception Point by Dan Brown 21. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown 22. 1984 by George Orwell 23. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer 24. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer 25. New Moom by Stephenie Meyer 26. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer 27. Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen 28. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden 29. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 30. Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen 31. PS, I Love You by Cecilia Ahern 32. The Long Walk by Stephen King 33. It by Stephen King 34. Carrie by Stephen King 35. The Devil wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger 36. Christiane F: Autobiography of a Girl of the Streets and Heroin Addict by Christiane F. 37. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding 38. Bridget Jones's Guide to Life by Helen Fielding 39. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini 40. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini 41. Hamlet by William Shakespeare 42. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery 43. Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway 44. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas 45. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov 46. A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare 47. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert 48. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson 49. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice 50. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie 51. The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides 52. Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder 53. If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon 54. Memories of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon 55. Tell Me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon 56. Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon 57. Nothing Lasts Forever by Sidney Sheldon 58. The Best Laid Plans by Sidney Sheldon 59. A Stranger in the Mirror by Sidney Sheldon 60. The House Of Spirits by Isabel Allende 61. The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky 62. Who Moved My Cheese? By Spencer Johnson 63. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez 64. Of Love and Other Demons by Gabriel Garcia Marquez 65. To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf 66. The Shack by William P. Young 67. Blindness by Jose Saramago 68. Chocolat by Joanne Harris 69. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón 70. The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar 71. Watermelon by Marian Keyes 72. Anybody Out There? By Marian Keyes 73. Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes 74. Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married by Marian Keyes 75. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 76. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro 77. The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory 78. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson 79. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway 80. The Client by John Grisham 81. The Mediator by Meg Cabot 82. PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives by Frank Warren 83. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen 84. Dance, Dance, Dance by Haruki Murakami 85. A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami 86. Persuasion by Jane Austen , James Kinsley 87. The Odyssey by Homer 88. The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins 89. Needful Things by Stephen King 90. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot 91. EVA Luna by Isabel Allende 92. Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella 93. The Exorcism of Anneliese Michel by Felicitas D. Goodman 94. 1,000 Places to See Before You Die: A Traveler's Life List by Patricia Schultz 95. Opus Dei: An Objective Look Behind the Myths and Reality of the Most Controversial Force in the Catholic Church by John L. Allen 96. The Black Girl Next Door: A Memoir by Jennifer Baszile 97. Dark Hours by Gudrun Pausewang 98. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis 99. Society Girls by Plum Sykes 100. Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
And if you want to see the doc. I did complete the word, click the link below and do the download:
• A person: My Mother.She is everything in my life, without her I would not live ... The best lessons in life were to acquire it. is a woman warrior, has fought hard to create your family, and has passed a cruel disease that is cancer. today it is the 'father' of the family, because my father died recently. this is the most important person in my life.
• A place: Beach.I love going to the beach ... I always Barramares this beach there, one of the most bustling of my city. It's super cool, many people, music, dance, drink and food.
• Something you like to do: Reading.I love reading ... I'm always the guy with the books, my great passion.
Memorable moment: Sandy and Junior.On December 5, 2004 Meet my idols of the music. I have always been a fan of the double couple and all Brazilian fan, always dreamed to meet them, take pictures and get autographs. Achieve that dream, and certainly this moment is unforgettable.
• Up to you: My Wall.always had one. love paste pictures of friends, lived moments, I receive messages, cards and everything. he is always colorful and full of joy. so good to come in my room and see him.
1. What inspired your swapbot nickname? myself (julianapena)
2. What is the most unique or interesting thing about the city, or country you live in? The discovery of Brazil took place here in my city, by Pedro Alvares Cabral on April 22, 1500
3. If you celebrate the winter holidays, share a special memory or thing you enjoy about the season. Not usually have bitter winters ... but the best thing I like to do in the winter season is to stay at home watching TV, listening to music and so ...
Hello. Welcome to my blog ... I am Brazilian and I have made friends all over the world. Then decide to create this blog in English to best be described about me, my life and especially on the swaps SWAPBOT.
I hope you like my blog, and ask if you want something, or have any questions about me or about the blog, please contact me that I have the great pleasure to help.
Thank you for your visit, check back often! Greetings Brazilian ...